Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
[Skyrim Mod] SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim + Bulked Body Type
VectorPlexus
Bara Cub

[Skyrim Mod] SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim + Bulked Body Type

So, as promised, here it is the mod I've been doing for TES5: Skyrim. Do remember though, that at this point this is pretty much an Alpha Version, since it only really works when the Actor is naked. This mod can actually be split in 2 "mods", and probably will do so in the future:
  • The mesh with the new Body type, should work as a standalone
  • The mod itself, the code part, and the genitals meshes, which can be easily adapted for any body type, by simply editing the genitals meshes

An important disclaimer. This mesh was worked with the FavoredSoul Mesh as the base mesh, present in "Better Males by Chris57 and FavoredSoul" over at The Nexus. I did tried to contact Chris, but he's mailbox was full. This was just a pro forma, since he has a message on the mod's page authorizing anyone to do any changes to the Better Males mod, so I think it's ok to distribute this.

Still, I would like to ask you to not distribute this mod anywhere else. I may release it at The Nexus in the future, if I see fit. Give me your opinions on this one aswell, should I or should I not publish this at The Nexus?

*** IMPORTANT NOTICE TO THOSE WHO HAD ANY VERSION PRIOR TO v1.80A***

To those who had v1.69 or v1.70, this is the best way to ensure that the new SOS version will work:

1. Load your saved game, and go to any player house (or any interior cell with the least possible NPC count)
  2. Dismiss any followers
  3. Save the game in a new slot and quit the game
  4. Disable UniqueMaleGenitals.esp in your data/mod manager
  5. Delete the UniqueMaleGenitals.esp located in the /Data folder and every script inside /Data/Scripts that start with MaleGenitals
  6. Launch the game, and load the previously saved game. Wait a few mins (5 mins will suffice). Some oddities may occur while doing this proccess: You may get a radiant quest failed, added a random item to your inventory, and you may see a certain spell casting by itself over, and over again. This is the reason why you should wait the 5 mins, to let the game finish with any spell spamming it may do
  7. Save the game in a new slot, and quit the game
  8. Launch the game again and load the last saved game. Save the game in a new slot and quit the game
  9. Proceed to install the new version normally

*** ONLY INSTALL ONE OF THESE!! DON'T INSTALL BOTH!!! *** (unless you know what you're doing)

INSTALLATION:
***REQUIRES AT LEAST SKSE 1.6.5 TO WORK***
  1. Install Better Males - FavoredSoul first if you haven't already (choose whichever options you want)
  2. Extract the "DATA" folder provided in the file in this thread, UML v1.70A, to your game folder. It will prompt you if you want to continue and replace, say yes everytime. DON'T DO THIS IN CASE YOU'RE IN A MAC! You'll lost all files that exist already in the Data folder
  3. Install one, and only one of the mods provided (either the Default, or Bulked)

Documents:

Change Log:
SOS v1.80.001A
  • Removed some debugging messages
  • Bug Fix: NPC Potion Dialogs not showing

SOS v1.80A
  • Implemented variables to be able to setup the size range for each addon (not working in game yet)
  • Addon forms nomenclature implemented: SOS_Addon_XXX
  • Addon support implemented
  • Changed the Core Mod from ESP to ESM, to be able support the Addon feature
  • Implemented specific nomenclatures for variables, properties and Functions (SOSXXX, SOS_XXX, SOS_Fn_XXX)
  • Mod name and Forms renamed from Unique Male Genitals to SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim
  • Added a new MagicEffect attached to the PC, to allow listening for generic events needed by both PC genders
  • Revised code some part of the scripts to avoid issues with other mods, where the genitals would not get equipped again, when those mods used the UnequipAll, RemoveAll functions while the body slot was unequipped, or when the NPC changed his Outfit (BBLS problems solved)
  • Bug Fix: Fixed schlong when changing gender to female and back to male
  • Bug Fix: Fixed the issue where PC could end up with having more then one Amulet of Phalos or Genitals in its inventory

UMG v1.70A
  • Increased geometry for nipple detail
  • Added support for a more default body size aswell, since ppl asked for it
  • Refitted ALL the genitals files, because there was a very little (although almost unnoticeable) gap between the body and the genitals
  • Mod was split in 2: The Bulked Body Type, and Default Body Type

UMG v1.69A.004Fix
  • Some minor script changes to improve it
  • Changed the way the erection spell was working. Right now, it will behave like this: Checks if player has body equipped or not, or if the armor is set as Revealing. It will unequip all items if body slot is equipped and not revealing. If revealing, just changes the genitals state from flaccid to erect. You can now equip body slot normally, it won't automatically unequip through the buff duration(the buff is still applied though, and the proper erection mesh will be displayed if the player unequips the body slot)
  • Changed the Exaustion debuff duration, it has been reduced to 15 mins
  • Changed the way the feature of self re-equipping was working on the Amulet of Phalos. Works better now, it will re-equip whenever the player changes his location (usually not an issue for brawling quests). Just running through any place in skyrim will equip it automatically

UMG v1.69A.003Fix
  • Potion menu options were not showing in the NPC dialogs

UMG v1.69A.002Fix
  • Corrected an issue, where the Actor/Player would not get the flaccid after an erection if the erection spell was cast while naked (I'm surprised no one complained about this...)

UMG v1.69A.001Fix
  • Removed the edit to the DialogFollower Quest, to avoid a problem reported while using UFO
  • Corrected an issue where the Erection Buff wouldn't be dispelled, preventing from updating the genitals mesh when an armor was equipped/unequipped

Features:
  • A more Bearish/Bodybuilder body type, based on the FavoredSoul mesh. Besides the more obvious tweaks to the shapes, I also tweaked the UVs. (the shape is roughly the same if you could multiply the weight setting by x2)
  • A re-worked skeleton rig, where the weapon placement was adjusted to avoid mesh clipping (only for the Bulked Body Type)
  • A way to customize genitals shape/size, allowing to have within the same game different shape/sizes/flaccid/erect for each actor. For now, only the cut version is ready. There are 10 different sizes. In future releases, I plan to add the uncut version and maybe (a very remote maybe) add specific genitalia to beast races
  • Each actor (only males and playable races), will have a randomly shape/size generated, between size 1 and 5 ( *** The size limit generation has been temporarily disabled in v1.80, until setup options are built in the mod *** ), when the Player gets near enough (the range is 192 ft.). The size will be saved only for unique/named actors. Dynamically generated actors, will only "save" it's setting as long as they exist ofc... This is set by saved game. Player character always start at size 1. You'll have to grind if you want to get bigger... or you an just simply cheat by using the console, but where's the fun in doing that? =S
  • Setup your own revealing armors, allowing for the actor to keep his genitals shape/size, rather than one that fits for all. This is set by saved game. (read below for more info)

Spells:
  • Erection: Don't need to explain what this one does I guess... (otherwise, you should be searching for cute kitties instead...). A small notice: The duration of this spell, is level based. for every 10 levels, 50 seconds will be increased to the total duration. Starting from lvl 1, you have 60+50. When you hit lvl 11, you get 60+100+100, and so on... the erection has a 15 min cooldown. This spel will unequip all your gear, unless no body slot is equipped, or if using a revealing body armor
  • Setup Revealing Armor - Player: Toggles the currently equipped armor to be set as revealing, allowing for the genitals mesh to stay "equipped" even when using that particular armor
  • Setup Reveling Armor - NPC: Same as above, but for NPCs. 80 ft range

Items:
  • Amulet of Phalos (pun intended): This amulet is what makes things go, so you should have it equipped at all times. It would be possible to do this without any item, but the problem is, the way the script works, will affect Brawling Quests, making them fail. So having an item that you can unequip for disabling it, was pretty much, a basic way to allow the player to circunvent this issue. The amulet can be equipped with other standard amulets, to avoid loosing one equipment slot, and although the amulet shows it's mesh if you drop it, it is not visible when equipped, to avoid overlapping with other amulets. To avoid the hassle of having to re-equip it or in case you forget to do it, the amulet will re-equip itself when the game is loaded, or just by walking around. Whenever the game is loaded, it also checks if the player has this item, if not, one will be added and equipped
  • Bottled Dragon Cum: Increases the size of your genitalia (kinky potion name I know...). Drops only from dragons... who could have guessed that!!! o_O
  • Bottled Falmer Cum: Pretty much the same as the above, but decreases the size and drops from Trolls!! (no, not really, I just wanted to check if people are actually reading this...)
  • Both potions were set to a 25% drop rate
  • Distilled Mandrake: For now, this potion allows the player to have an erection for an extended period (60 mins). Available at Arcadia's Cauldron in Whiterun. I will change the effects of this potion, together with other planned features

NPC Interactions, Dialogues (requires NPC to be male and a playable race):
  • PLAYER: "Hey stud..."
    • PLAYER: "... I need a fuck!"
      • NPC: "Let me just take my clothes off..." - NPC will get naked and erect
      • NPC: "I'm not in the mood right now..." - Just like the player, NPCs are subject to the 15min cooldown. Nothing will happen... (there are some issues here, where the NPC will loose the debuff, allowing to get erect without the 15 mins cooldown. ***slightly bugged, its possible for NPCs to loose the Exaustion effect when changing cells***
  • PLAYER: "Here, drink this..."
    • PLAYER: "I don't think you're big enough..." - Requires player to have at least 1 Bottled Dragon Cum in his inventory
      • NPC: "No way I'm taking more of those... I'm already big enough!" - NPC is already max size, you perv! ***temporarily disabled on v1.80.xxxA***
      • NPC: "Ermmm... Ok... I hope you know what you're doing..." - Increases NPC's junk size
    • PLAYER: "You're way too big!" - Requires player to have at least 1 Bottled Falmer Cum in his inventory
      • NPC: "Sorry, I'm not taking that... My dick is small enough..." - NPC is already at minimum size ***temporarily disabled on v1.80.xxxA***
      • NPC: "Couldn't you get some lube instead?" - Decreases NPC's junk size

About the Genitals:

Let me explain first how the mod works. Genitals, and even hands, feet, or body, are, for game purposes, just like any other armor. So the concept was, having the genital armor behave to equip/unequip within certain conditions.

So, this mod is really just an equipment manager (a very specific one), "listening" for the events that trigger whenever an Actor equips/unequips his body slot. So, in order for the mod to know what to do it must wait for the action, and that's why, when you equip/unequip a body slot armor, there's a fraction of a second in which both meshes (armor and genitals) are equipped, overlapping or not equipped at all, displaying a eunuch model. This is not as much as a glitch, its normal, since it's the only way I could imagine doing this, although I tried to minimize this effect as much as possible. Overall, I think it works nice, considering my scripting skill (or rather lack of it...)

About the Body shape/skeleton:

There are 2 main issues to take account when using this body type:
  • The body type only works when the Actor is naked, because as stated previously, the body parts are just armors. So, whenever the actor equips something, it will use the vanilla/whatever mods you might have installed. To work properly, each and every armor in the game must be adapted/fitted to the new Body Type. And thats something that requires a lot of work.
  • Since it has an increased volume, mesh clipping will be more visible frequent, specially during paired animations. This can be minimized if instead of the skeleton.nif that I supply, you use the vanilla skeleton, although I think it's not really worth it. Besides, my nif corrects weapon placement for the increased body volume, otherwise, you'll have a 2H sword piercing your back.

About Reavealing Armors:
  • This feature does not make a normal armor look more revealing, it just tells the mod how to behave specifically to certain armors. for example... lets say you are using one of those revealing armors for Sundracon or FavoredSoul mesh. When you equip those armors, they already have a "static" junk mesh, disregarding completely, if your penis was bigger, smaller, cut, uncut, whatever. SO what this feature really does is, it tells the game that is OK or not to show the genitals mesh. I've tested some of the revealing armors, and only when the genitals were at the smallest size, you would see 2 overlapping penises/testicles. of course this also depends if its flaccid or erect. But the best type of armors to set as revealing, will be those that have nothing standing in the front, that could cause clipping with either an erection or for bigger flaccid sizes. for smaller flaccid sizes, this feature actually works quite good even for vanilla clothing. A good visible example will be those clothing types that look like a short dress, the guy in the carriage outside Whiterun is a good example if you want to test it.
  • This feature can be setup by 2 methods: either by using the spells provided in game, or by doing a small mod to "add" the revealing armors. Using the spells is saved game based, which means that every save, can have a different list. Doing your own mod, will enable that list for all games (prefered method). Since I don't know which revealing armors you have installed, I've chosen to let it empty. I will later do a small tutorial on how to add your own list in the mod, it's very simple, a skeever could do it.
  • If you use the spell provided in-game, instead of your own Mod List, the setting will only apply when the armor is re-equipped, so NPCs like guards will stay the same until they re-equip it. For this, you can apply the spell twice, or ask the NPC to undress/get hard. Again, this is another reason why building your own reavealing list with the Creation Kit is prefered.

Known issues:
  • Any mod that might manage NPCs inventory/outfit/equipped items might be potencially "incompatible"
  • Script might not work with some specific "actors". The encarcerated mage in Helgen Keep, during the initial quest is a good example, he will stay eunuch, I believe that in this particular case, its not even an actor, it's just a dummy object that looks like an actor, and that's what causing this particular behaviour. The mod is being applied to dead actors (the flickering blue aura is what lets you know the mod has started working on that particular actor)
  • If you spam the Growth/Shrink Potions, you might end up with the wrong size after the spam. to correct this, just equip and unequip any body armor that hides the genitals
  • Will conflict with any mod that changes Arcadia's Vendor List. I'll add a custom NPC later on, this was just something I did as a "quick fix"
  • Will conflict with any mod that changes Falmer or Dragon item drop list
  • Lacking a proper Normal map, to avoid the strange lightning in the crotch zone, during that 1 second when the player doesn't have any genitals equipped

Future Plans, ideas and fixes (some might be possible, some might not):
  • Add a softer set of 10 different sizes that max range will be the current 5
  • Adding re-fitted armors for the new body type
  • Add a custom NPC which sells the potions, previously listed. Dragon/Falmer will have low spawn rate though
  • Make a buff called "Morning Wood" to replace the well rested buff. The idea is to provide 1 free extra erection without getting the usual debuff (and maybe an increased duration) when the player rests
  • Adapt the genital meshes for other body types (although this can be done by others aswell, the ones I provided might work ok aswell with other body meshes, you can give it a try)
  • Integration with Mini-Lovers (relating to erection buffs, radiant quests, etc)
  • Not sure yet, but while I was looking for something in the Creaton Kit, I had an idea that might be possible, and "link" it to the mini-lovers mod: making a Cum Effect using the blood decals feature
  • Autonomy for NPCs to initiate their own rape with other NPCS (or player) using Mini-Lovers
  • It's possible to add "kinks" like... Player as a fetish for, let's say Draugr... whenever he sees one... *POP!* gets a hardon. Not really sure if I'll make this though... it's a little far fetched. Although it can be done to set an Actor as Gay/Straight/Bi, which I don't really care... as far as I'm concerned, they all like cawk! =D
  • Develop my own textures
  • Maybe add a "thematic" unique dungeon/quest...

What do I expect from you guys... FEEDBACK! give me ideas, suggestions, report glitches or errors, etc anything that helps improve it... I did this mainly for me, but I do like to share with others, specially when others take interest in it, and won't mind doing any requests you might have, if I see fit, and within reason. And if you think you're able to help me with the Mod aswell, I'm more than willing co-authoring this.

Tell me if you find any grammatical or orthographic errors aswell, since english is not my native language, but I'm pretty much a grammar nazi, so I like to have my shit properly written.

I hope you guys enjoy the mod as much a I do xP

Cheers!
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 12:38 PM by VectorPlexus.)
01-05-2013 07:29 PM
Find all posts by this user
Kal
The Surgeon of Death

RE: [Skyrim Mod] - Buffed Body + Unique Male Genitals
You should advertise this mod on LoversLab to get more people to try it out.

Also, it's a good idea to make mirror downloads, such as rapidshare, mediafire, filemonster, etc... Some countries do now allow downloads on one file host, such as mediafire.

Any plans to use SkyUI 3.0's Mod Configuration Menu (MCM)?

[Image: 1363348432460590_zps9ad809cb.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 10:13 PM by Kal.)
01-05-2013 09:50 PM
skif_avery
lil fox

have u put this on nexus mods? it would be super popular on there Smile
01-05-2013 09:59 PM
Kal
The Surgeon of Death

(01-05-2013 09:59 PM)skif_avery Wrote:  have u put this on nexus mods? it would be super popular on there Smile

You obviously did not read.

(01-05-2013 07:29 PM)VectorPlexus Wrote:  For the time being, I just want to have this available here at the Bara Forums. I may release it at The Nexus in the future, if I see fit.

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 10:15 PM by Kal.)
01-05-2013 10:12 PM
VectorPlexus
Bara Cub

(01-05-2013 10:12 PM)Kal Wrote:  You obviously did not read.

That quote!

Hmmm I'm not sure about the lovers lab thingy, I mean it's a good idea ofc, but if I ever put it at The Nexus, I'm pretty sure with would get to a more vast audience.

But thing is... Personally, I think that a body mesh that allows only for it's adequate use when naked it's... meh... that's why I'm calling it an Alpha Version (although there are still some other things I must correct before I start planning for armor re-fits). Ofc the mod itself (the changing genitals/revealing armor and stuff like that) it's pretty much adaptable to any body mesh, with a few minor tweaks on the genitals parts. Actually, I think they may work pretty well, with any default body, at least they did, when I tried some of the revealing armors I have installed. There's the overlapping penises, but that's easy enough to solve by anyone with nifskope.

But for now, I prefer this to stay within this community only, specially, since ppl over the image boards requested it. It's like a two-way gift... I let ppl who are interested, use it/test it, but I also need feedback =X

Does it even work?? I mean the mod part, not the body type. I'm not even sure if I put all the required scripts in the rar, although I was thourogh and checked one by one.

Kal, I do get the mirror download issue, but I already forced myself just to setup a dropbox account for this, so, maybe I'll do it in the next days, thanks for the suggestion.

About the SkyUI 3... I really don't wanna know about that atm!... For today I'm fed up with Skyrim LOL. I spent the last few days banging my head against the keyboard just to solve some scripting problems... and testing and re-testing... (god... I lost count how many times I opened the console just to type "coc riverwood", and did the Faendal/Sven/camilla love triangle quest, just to test how would regular vs follower NPCs would react to the script...)

Anyway, if you guys like it, it was all worth it =)

PS-I didn't tested the potions drop rates btw... but it's something simple, so I guess they should work

Ok one more thing...

When reporting a bug try to provide me the following information:

- Game Version
- SKSE Version
- Do you have Dawnguard and/or Hearthfire
- Try to deactivate mods (focus on equipment management mods)
- If you discover which mod is causing that behaviour, tell me what mod it is pls.
- I don't really know whats all the fuss about SkyUI 3.0, so if you use it, tell me aswell pls. I use normal SkyUI, no issue here.

I tested this with barely any mods at all, like nohelmets mods, some mod to increase weight carry capacity, some personal simple mods I made, that can't possibly cause any change in the mod behaviour and last version of UFO. UFO worked fine with my mod, and I also tested my mod without UFO.

Thanks in advance!
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 11:21 PM by VectorPlexus.)
01-05-2013 10:53 PM
Kal
The Surgeon of Death

(01-05-2013 10:53 PM)VectorPlexus Wrote:  - If you discover which mod is causing that behaviour, tell me what mod it is pls.
- I don't really know whats all the fuss about SkyUI 3.0, so if you use it, tell me aswell pls. I use normal SkyUI, no issue here.
Bathing Beauties or Beefcakes also monitors armor behavior and the author mentions anything that does this is incompatible.

Note to everyone else, if you want to know if a mod is incompatible to this, you generally need to use tes5Edit and check for incompatibilities. To the mod author, did you clean your mod with this tool?

SkyUI 3.0 has a new feature called Mod Configuration Menu, which I said in my post earlier. It is an extremely popular mod from Fallout New Vegas that let's you configure mods in game without the use of console commands.

This video explains it: (please note that this video is outdated as it showcases only the Alpha release)

The Full completed version has more features.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 12:32 AM by Kal.)
01-05-2013 11:58 PM
VectorPlexus
Bara Cub

(01-05-2013 11:58 PM)Kal Wrote:  Bathing Beauties or Beefcakes also monitors armor behavior and the author mentions anything that does this is incompatible.

Totally forgot about that one, although I have it installed... *facepalm*
Thanks for reminding me. Shouldn't be a problem though.

(01-05-2013 11:58 PM)Kal Wrote:  Note to everyone else, if you want to know if a mod is incompatible to this, you generally need to use tes5Edit and check for incompatibilities. To the mod author, did you clean your mod with this tool?

I used the CK to do that, but I'll get the edit thingy-majjigy to see if it's any different. And anyway, I barely touched the vanilla forms, so assuming that what the edit thingy does is compare forms between mods, the only thing it will find is a change to the Follower Dialog Quest which is not relevant to my mod, it just removes that stupid hunting bow that keeps respawning on followers, so in case of doubt, load my mod first, loosing that feature will not break anything, will only make your followers respawn Hunting bows, just like they do without any mod at all.

One of my aims while doing this, was to modify the least as possible on the original forms, to avoid incompabilities with other mods. I could even have made the mod with far less code, less hassle and with less "equip glitches" as I mentioned in my first post, if I had, for example, decided to create 1 race or 1 body for each genital mesh (would be soooooo much easier).

My option was to be able to give something that anyone could use with any mods. The most trouble I had while trying to make it compatible with UFO, was really a silly thing... I was doing something that in the CK wiki is considered as "best practice". All the problems with UFO were gone, when I just disregarded that. In fact I had this pretty much ready yesterday... today was the "WTF am I doing wrong?" just to revert to what I had yesterday and remove the "best practice". It was not a complete loss though, I managed to learn a bit more about the CK and Papyrus.

(01-05-2013 11:58 PM)Kal Wrote:  SkyUI 3.0 has a new feature called Mod Configuration Menu, which I said in my post earlier. It is an extremely popular mod from Fallout New Vegas that let's you configure mods in game without the use of console commands.

This video explains it: (please note that this video is outdated as it showcases only the Alpha release)

The Full completed version has more features.

I guess you already seen my post at the img boards by now =)
(and thanks for your feedback Kal)
01-06-2013 12:35 AM
Kal
The Surgeon of Death

(01-06-2013 12:35 AM)VectorPlexus Wrote:  The most trouble I had while trying to make it compatible with UFO, was really a silly thing...

Since I discovered that UFO has some issues when you try dismissing followers ( IE: Selecting "It's time to part ways" with Lydia ) and when you have mods that adds new followers ( IE: Hoth, Vilja, Cerwiden, etc. ), they will remain with you despite telling them to go away ( though some report they have this bug with just UFO installed only ). Even if you use console commands to dismiss them, they will still remain at your side.

Because of this bug, I switched over to Amazing Follower Tweaks ( AFT ) which also monitors armor behavior, specifically the transition between cities and the rest of the Skyrim world.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 12:52 AM by Kal.)
01-06-2013 12:50 AM
VectorPlexus
Bara Cub

Personally, I never had any issue with UFO, although I took the time to look at the ESP, and it changes vanilla follower forms, so, in general that's a bad idea... Any mod should avoid changing vanilla records, because each change will most likely conflict with other mods that change the same form. If all the modders stick with this simple rule, the only real "incompability" issues, that a modder should have to look out for, is really the script part of the mod, which can't be really tested with any tools like TESVEdit. The only part to debug that is really testing it in-game.

And btw, garjian sent me a PM about a bug, he hasn't replied to my last msg, but I suspect he was just talking about a feature that I implemented on the mod, and although I've mentioned it on my first post, I'll elaborate a bit more about that.

Basically, the mod listens to Body slot equip events, and if the player uses the erection spell, well, I'm assuming it's because you want it to be erect, and want to see it/use. So, the mod checks if the erect effect is on, if yes AND if the equipped armor is not set as revealing, it will not only unequip any body slot armor/cloth you have equipped, but will also force to unequip anything for that slot while the erection effect persists. It was designed that way, it's not a bug.

If you ppl think it's a silly feature, I can easily disable it, BUT if I do it, i'll probably add some sort of "disconfort" debuff... I mean... it's already disconfortable enough to have it with your clothes on, I can only imagine what it would be like if you were using steel underpants! LOL

Cheers!
01-06-2013 12:11 PM
YgthylHywth
Bara Cub

I had a weird problem with my followers (UFO), they suddenly decided to leave me (except for 1st one). So I've just removed follower dialogue entry in TESVEdit and that fixed it.
01-06-2013 12:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)